Forum
Register
Log in
Latest comments
Syndication
RSS feed
Feedback

Forum comments in chronological order

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for what people (other than myself) write in the forums. Please report any abuse, such as insults, slander, spam and illegal material, and I will take appropriate actions. Don't feed the trolls.

Jag tar inget ansvar för det som skrivs i forumet, förutom mina egna inlägg. Vänligen rapportera alla inlägg som bryter mot reglerna, så ska jag se vad jag kan göra. Som regelbrott räknas till exempel förolämpningar, förtal, spam och olagligt material. Mata inte trålarna.

Feb 2020

A Mind Is Born

Anonymous
Sun 2-Feb-2020 21:59
A bit late to the party I guess but two bytes can be saved in the ducking code with

lda clock
and #$30
lsr sid+2*7+4
cmp #$10
rol sid+2*7+4

instead of

lda #$61
sta sid+2*7+4
lda clock
and #$30
bne noduck
dec sid+2*7+4

Thanks for the great article and code, provided me with many hours of fun - more than I'd like to admit perhaps.

-henter
Anonymous
Sat 8-Feb-2020 05:17
It's 5:00, got out of bed, and decided to change my world.
A long time ago, around 1984, I got my first computer.
It was the Apple killer.
I longed to write the story without end,
learned English, my first computer language,
then Basic, my second computer language.

Things never happened.
Now, 6x6 years later, it turns out Orwell was right after all.

C64 forever !

Craft

Unilein
Martin
Thu 20-Feb-2020 20:31
Really a great project! I am very impressed! I m going to build your demo just for fun. But it is really hard to get the DIP28 version of the Atmega88/20 MHz.

Could you compile your Version for the Atmega168 or the Atmega328? Until now I was not able to compile your code with the software I use (AVR Studio 7)

Thx & Greetz
Uni

The TTY demystified

Anonymous
Sat 29-Feb-2020 19:59
Total shit. Doesn't explain how the tty works, nor how the shell connected to tty/pty.