Forum
Register
Log in
Latest comments
Syndication
RSS feed
Feedback

Forum comments in chronological order

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for what people (other than myself) write in the forums. Please report any abuse, such as insults, slander, spam and illegal material, and I will take appropriate actions. Don't feed the trolls.

Jag tar inget ansvar för det som skrivs i forumet, förutom mina egna inlägg. Vänligen rapportera alla inlägg som bryter mot reglerna, så ska jag se vad jag kan göra. Som regelbrott räknas till exempel förolämpningar, förtal, spam och olagligt material. Mata inte trålarna.

Jan 2021

Turbulence

lft
Linus Åkesson
Mon 11-Jan-2021 13:02
I converted the demo to output NTSC video instead of VGA.

Very cool!

PO-2x

lft
Linus Åkesson
Mon 11-Jan-2021 13:12

x3n0n wrote:

For sounds 10 and 11 (melodic and falling arp, respectively), I can tell that the "dominant" note is the one selected by knob A, but I'm not sure what the rest of the notes are and how they are related to the current chord.

Many thanks!

Both of these place the knob-selected note at the top of the arpeggio, with a couple of chord notes as close as possible below that. I'm pretty sure more chord notes are used in instrument 11, to cover more octaves.

Instrument 10 plays the notes in a quick loop.

Instrument 11 plays through the notes once, from top to bottom, at a slower speed. It begins an octave higher.

GCR decoding on the fly

lft
Linus Åkesson
Mon 11-Jan-2021 13:46
I just heard that Krill has now posted a x50 fastloader on a stock 1541

Thanks for the link! That is quite impressive and inspiring. I'm more into IRQ loaders myself, but some of the new techniques are applicable there too.

PO-2x

Anonymous
Mon 11-Jan-2021 21:46

lft wrote:

x3n0n wrote:

For sounds 10 and 11 (melodic and falling arp, respectively), I can tell that the "dominant" note is the one selected by knob A, but I'm not sure what the rest of the notes are and how they are related to the current chord.

Many thanks!

Both of these place the knob-selected note at the top of the arpeggio, with a couple of chord notes as close as possible below that. I'm pretty sure more chord notes are used in instrument 11, to cover more octaves.

Instrument 10 plays the notes in a quick loop.

Instrument 11 plays through the notes once, from top to bottom, at a slower speed. It begins an octave higher.

Ah, I see. Thank you again, and happy new year!

Brainfuck

Anonymous
Thu 14-Jan-2021 12:53
>+++++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<+++.+.-------------------.+++++++++++++++++.++.-----------.+++++.-------.>++++++[-<---------->]<-.[-]>+++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<>>+++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<+>>+++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<++>>+++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<+++>>+++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<++++>>+++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<+++++>>+++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<++++++>>+++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<+++++++>>+++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<++++++++>>+++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<+++++++++>>++++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<+>>++++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<++>>++++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<+++>>++++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<++++>>++++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<+++++>>++++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<++++++>>++++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<+++++++>>++++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<++++++++>>++++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<+++++++++>>++++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<++++++++++>>++++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<+++++++++++>>++++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<++++++++++++>>++++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<+++++++++++++>>++++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<++++++++++++++>>++++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<+++++++++++++++>>+++++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<>>+++++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<+>>+++++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<++>>+++++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<+++>>+++++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<++++>>+++++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<+++++>>+++++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<++++++>>+++++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<+++++++>>+++++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<++++++++>>+++++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<+++++++++>>+++++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<++++++++++>>+++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<++++++++++++++>>++[-<++++++++++++++++>]<>++++++++++>->>+>>+>>>+<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<.>>>>>>>>.>>>>>.>.>>>>.>>>>>>>>>.<<<<<<.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<.>>>>>>>>>>>>>.>>>>>>>>>>.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<.>>>>>>>>>.>>>.>>>>>>>>>>.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<.<<<.>>>>>>>.>>>>.>>>>>>>>>>>>>.>>>>>>>>[<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<.>>>>.>>>>>>>>.>>>>>>>>>,>>++++++[-<<---------->>]<<----<<<<<<<.>>>>+>>>[-<+>>>+<<]>>[-<<+>>]<<<<<[->>-<<]>>[<-<<<]<+[-<+]->>>>[<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.<.>.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<.<<<.>>>>>>>.>>>>.>>>>>>>>>>>>>.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.<.>.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<.>>>>>.<<<<<<<.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<.>>>>>>>>>>>>.<<<<<<<<<<<.>.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.<<<.>>.<.>.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<.<<<<<<<.>>>>>>>>>>>.>>>>>>>>.>>>>>>>>>.>>]<+[-<+]->>>>[-]+>[[-]<<++>>>[-<+>>>+<<]>>[-<<+>>]<<<<<[->>-<<]>>[<-<<<]<+[-<+]->>>>[>>>>>>>++++++++++++++++>+>+++++++++<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<.>>>>>>>>>.>>>>>>.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<.>>>>>>>>>>>>>.>>>>>>>>>>.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<.>>>>>.<<<<<<<.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.>>>>>>>>>>>.<<.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>,<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[-<<<-<<+>>[>-<<<<<<<<<<<]<+[-<+]->>>>>>>>>>>>[<++++++++++++++++<<----------------<+<<<<<<<]<+[-<+]->>>>>>>>>>>>[-]+>>]<<<<<<[->>+>>>>>+<<<<<<<]>>>>>>>[-<<<<<<<+>>>>>>>]<<[-<<<[-<<<<<<<<<]<+[-<+]->>>>>>>>>>>>>]<<<[<<>>>>>>>+++[-<<<<<<<++++++++++++++++>>>>>>>]<<<<<<<+++++++>>>>-<<<<<<<<<<<]<+[-<+]->>>>>>>>>>>>[<<<<>>>>>>>+++[-<<<<<<<++++++++++++++++>>>>>>>]<<<<<<<<<<<<<<]<+[-<+]->>>>>>>>.>>[-]>>[-]+>+++++++++<<<<[->+>>>>>+<<<<<<]>>>>>>[-<<<<<<+>>>>>>]<<[-<<<[-<<<<<<<<<]<+[-<+]->>>>>>>>>>>>>]<<<[<>>>>>>+++[-<<<<<<++++++++++++++++>>>>>>]<<<<<<+++++++>>>-<<<<<<<<<<<]<+[-<+]->>>>>>>>>>>>[<<<>>>>>>+++[-<<<<<<++++++++++++++++>>>>>>]<<<<<<<<<<<<<<]<+[-<+]->>>>>>>>>.<<<<<<<<<<.>>>>>>>>>[-]>[-]>[-]>[-]>[-]>[-]>[-]<<<<<<<<<<<<<]<+[-<+]->>>>[-]+<<<]<+[-<+]->>>>>[[-]<<++++++++++++++++++++++++++>>>[-<+>>>+<<]>>[-<<+>>]<<<<<[->>-<<]>>[<-<<<]<+[-<+]->>>>[<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<.<<<<<<<.>>>>>>>>>>>.>>>>>>>>.<<<<<<<<<<<.>>>>>.<<<<<<<.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.>>>>>>>>-<<<<<<]<+[-<+]->>>>[-]+<<<]<+[-<+]->>>>>[-]>>]

The TTY demystified

Anonymous
Sun 17-Jan-2021 14:03
Thanks for your article!