Forum
Register
Log in
Latest comments
Syndication
RSS feed
Feedback

Forum comments in chronological order

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for what people (other than myself) write in the forums. Please report any abuse, such as insults, slander, spam and illegal material, and I will take appropriate actions. Don't feed the trolls.

Jag tar inget ansvar för det som skrivs i forumet, förutom mina egna inlägg. Vänligen rapportera alla inlägg som bryter mot reglerna, så ska jag se vad jag kan göra. Som regelbrott räknas till exempel förolämpningar, förtal, spam och olagligt material. Mata inte trålarna.

Mar 2020

The TTY demystified

Ruslan63
Ruslan Poddubny
Thu 12-Mar-2020 13:02
If it's possible: How is related /dev/ack with /dev/tty?

Sidreloc

Anonymous
Tue 17-Mar-2020 22:02
Can you please offer an executable for Windows? I haven't any idea how to compile anything on Windows. Or Linux.

Poems for bugs

Anonymous
Wed 18-Mar-2020 00:16
Where can I learn more about this 63 cycle SID player?

VIC Timing Chart

Anonymous
Wed 18-Mar-2020 00:22
I live and breathed the cycle chart of the Amiga's video chip. I look at this and have absolutely no idea what's going on. The visual description seems rather... nonstandard. Maybe you could look at the layout of Amiga Hardware Manual and take some inspiration from that. I'd really love to see this presented in a more standard, understandable way.

Raster paper

Anonymous
Wed 18-Mar-2020 00:29
I too would like to see examples. I look at this and once again, it seems to be a little short on details that those of us who are just learning would need.

SID theme search engine

Anonymous
Wed 18-Mar-2020 00:46
Have you seen the latest DeepSID implementation? Wow. Mind you it doesn't always run well on phones, or my Thinkpad, but there are various SID emulators to choose from (upper left menu)- some run more lean than others.

http://deepsid.chordian.net

Blackbird

Anonymous
Wed 18-Mar-2020 03:28
Where is the file for the C64 executable?

The Chipophone

Anonymous
Sat 21-Mar-2020 14:23
Jag är så glad att YouTube rekommenderade din cover av Supremacy. Jag vet, jag är jätte sent hit men ändå, nu vill jag bygga en för mig själv.

(mitt svenska är inte perfekt, jag är finlandssvensk)
- askpatejate@gmail.com

Carefree (It'll be okay)

Anonymous
Wed 25-Mar-2020 22:30
Thanks for sharing that!
Best wishes, stay healthy!
Anonymous
Sun 29-Mar-2020 03:00
Excellent, thanks for sharing, from Portland Oregon. Take care!