Forum
Register
Log in
Latest comments
Syndication
RSS feed
Feedback

Forum comments in chronological order

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for what people (other than myself) write in the forums. Please report any abuse, such as insults, slander, spam and illegal material, and I will take appropriate actions. Don't feed the trolls.

Jag tar inget ansvar för det som skrivs i forumet, förutom mina egna inlägg. Vänligen rapportera alla inlägg som bryter mot reglerna, så ska jag se vad jag kan göra. Som regelbrott räknas till exempel förolämpningar, förtal, spam och olagligt material. Mata inte trålarna.

Jun 2008

(foto)

Anonymous
Wed 11-Jun-2008 15:25
Mitt kort funket med en gang når jeg brukte en sånn her kort renser etter at kortet ikke ville gå gjennom!

(off topic thread #3)

Anonymous
Wed 11-Jun-2008 17:14
some really retarded piano playing you produce, there are many great piano SID remixes but some of yours are just horrible

Craft

Anonymous
Mon 16-Jun-2008 18:32

Eddy-B wrote:

I've been working on something simular for a few months (on and off, when i got the time) but i have not yet taken the time to create a full demo. (see www.electronicspit.com)

I must say this is a very good demo. Great work on the hardware too !

lft wrote:

Yeah, I've already got it bookmarked. =) Some day I'll probably attempt something similar. The tradeoff between VGA and composite is of course that the VGA signal has a higher pixel clock, but in the composite signal you've got to modulate the colour signals. But when one tries to build something generic, such as your console, one needs external ram, and then it's not such a big deal to add further external components.
Once i have a nice working version of my Console32, i will revert back to my Mega88 and create the same Console project (with limited graphics, since the Mega88 has only 2k RAM to work with).

It will still have a few external 8pin chips (i use a Tiny13 as my keyboard controller -heh! compare THAT to the standard 40-pin controller you find in XT's and AT's), and 1 external EEPROM for storing the BASIC program. The prototype PCB has already been desinged and should be 45x45mm only, but it requires SMD.

Cheers!
Eddy-B

The hardware chiptune project

Anonymous
Mon 16-Jun-2008 18:41
Yeah ! Very good job ;)

Craft

Anonymous
Thu 19-Jun-2008 20:56
just brilliant!
you rule, dude
8 bits is enough!
coley
Graham Cole
Fri 27-Jun-2008 20:23
That was breathtaking Linus, probably the best thing I've seen an 8 bit micro do!
I'd be interested to see what you can do with a Parallax Propeller 32 Bit 8 Cores 32K RAM MCU :-)

Coley