Forum
Register
Log in
Latest comments
Syndication
RSS feed
Feedback

Forum comments in chronological order

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for what people (other than myself) write in the forums. Please report any abuse, such as insults, slander, spam and illegal material, and I will take appropriate actions. Don't feed the trolls.

Jag tar inget ansvar för det som skrivs i forumet, förutom mina egna inlägg. Vänligen rapportera alla inlägg som bryter mot reglerna, så ska jag se vad jag kan göra. Som regelbrott räknas till exempel förolämpningar, förtal, spam och olagligt material. Mata inte trålarna.

May 2022

Tethered

Anonymous
Tue 3-May-2022 01:16
Beautiful & clever game, thank you.

Autosokoban

Anonymous
Mon 9-May-2022 22:53

ADent wrote:

Cool stubled on this just now!

My first "app" was a J2ME-midlet originally made for the SE T610. It was Sokoban, with the feature of "in-app-purchase" ;) Beeing able to download new level-sets from my webserver that kept the levels as strings in MySQL. The midlet sent max size of it's screen to the server and only got levels that fit. It worked very well on most j2me enabled phones i tried it on, even the low end ones. It can still be downloaded:

http://adent.dyndns.org/wap/apps/Sokoban/index.wml

But the level download feature does not work right now, shall try to fix it server side some time.

When everything kind-of-like worked the project was'nt fun any more... And also, lack of freely available levels...

It would be cool to finish it up some time.

Wait wait aren't you the developer from sokoban Garden ?
Levels were really well thought.

Elements of Chip Music

Anonymous
Thu 26-May-2022 18:48
Great talk, interesting aspects.

Cheers, Markus

The TTY demystified

Anonymous
Sun 29-May-2022 19:26
Thanks for a great article. We need a lft-o-pedia for purely technical stuf :)