Forum
Register
Log in
Latest comments
Syndication
RSS feed
Feedback

Forum comments in chronological order

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for what people (other than myself) write in the forums. Please report any abuse, such as insults, slander, spam and illegal material, and I will take appropriate actions. Don't feed the trolls.

Jag tar inget ansvar för det som skrivs i forumet, förutom mina egna inlägg. Vänligen rapportera alla inlägg som bryter mot reglerna, så ska jag se vad jag kan göra. Som regelbrott räknas till exempel förolämpningar, förtal, spam och olagligt material. Mata inte trålarna.

Jan 2018

The remote control project

Anonymous
Tue 2-Jan-2018 20:03
Please brother i want picture of green side of pcb of remote of Creative T6060 my remote is not working and i am requesting u since last 2 year please help me, my email is aftabqazi1976@gmail.com

Legend of Zelda

Anonymous
Thu 4-Jan-2018 22:49
This still rocks!

Vim code

Anonymous
Sun 7-Jan-2018 08:07
These are amazing, especially the mandelbrot renderer.

The TTY demystified

Anonymous
Thu 11-Jan-2018 03:39
You are a Rocket Scientist!

Blackbird

Anonymous
Sat 20-Jan-2018 09:25
Hi Linus, I really like your user guide. How did you compose it - TeX? which template did you use?

The remote control project

Anonymous
Sun 21-Jan-2018 18:36
My remote control T6060 is broken can you sent me a connector map or this? Thank you! My email hoangvd.hoang@gmail.com
Dear if u got the email please forward me my email is aftabqazi1976@gmail.com

Blackbird

lft
Linus Åkesson
Tue 23-Jan-2018 08:41
Hi Linus, I really like your user guide. How did you compose it - TeX? which template did you use?

Yes, it's pdflatex. I'm using the regular "book" class, together with packages like "berasans", "fancyhdr" and "longtable". Some lengths are tweaked (e.g. parskip, parindent), the chapter headers are custom (by overriding @makechapterhead) and the keyboard keys are generated using tikz.

Brainfuck

Anonymous
Wed 24-Jan-2018 13:09
++++++++[>+>++>+++>++++>+++++>++++++>+++++++>++++++++>+++++++++>++++++++++>+++++++++++>++++++++++++>+++++++++++++>++++++++++++++>+++++++++++++++>++++++++++++++++<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<-]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>-.+<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>---.+++<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>----.++++<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>+++.---<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>-.+<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>---.+++<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>---.+++<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>--.++<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>.<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>----.++++<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>---.+++<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>----.++++<<<<<<<<<<<<<<.