Forum
Register
Log in
Latest comments
Syndication
RSS feed
Feedback

Forum comments in chronological order

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for what people (other than myself) write in the forums. Please report any abuse, such as insults, slander, spam and illegal material, and I will take appropriate actions. Don't feed the trolls.

Jag tar inget ansvar för det som skrivs i forumet, förutom mina egna inlägg. Vänligen rapportera alla inlägg som bryter mot reglerna, så ska jag se vad jag kan göra. Som regelbrott räknas till exempel förolämpningar, förtal, spam och olagligt material. Mata inte trålarna.

Dec 2014

(foto)

Anonymous
Mon 1-Dec-2014 09:04
👍

The TTY demystified

Anonymous
Wed 3-Dec-2014 15:42
Great article, thanks a lot!

Fratres

Anonymous
Mon 8-Dec-2014 13:12
I've been listening - 3 times now! - to a recording of Leo Phillips's beautiful performance of Fratres recorded at the Leicester Haymarket with Martyn Brabbins conducting the East of England Orchestra (11.2.1990). I love it - and I suspected something of the sort - but I had no idea just how exquisite was the nature of the composition. The recording was part of a birthday present gifted to me (Leo's mother) nearly quarter of a century ago. I'm including your notes along with the recordings I've been making for his half century birthday present! A beautiful bonus. Thank you so much. Jill Phillips

Scene Spirit

mporshnev
Max Porshnev
Mon 15-Dec-2014 11:08
Thank you!

(foto)

mporshnev
Max Porshnev
Wed 17-Dec-2014 09:01
👍
Gå till 47°05'01.61"N 04°53'54.81"E om du vill besöka denna plats.

Autosokoban

mporshnev
Max Porshnev
Wed 17-Dec-2014 12:46
http://www.linusakesson.net/games/autosokoban/?v=1&seed=1093093105&level=12yy
Enjoy. (It's impossible.)
Not impossible. 21 moves. Nice puzzle
Spoiler: 4←1↓2←1→2↓2→1↑1←1↑1←1↓1↑1←1↑2←1↓1→1←3↑5→1↓1↑1←2↓3←1↓1←2↑1↓3→1↓1←
Anonymous
Fri 19-Dec-2014 20:11
amazing

The Chipophone

Anonymous
Tue 30-Dec-2014 04:45
Hi Linus, as you've already heard many times - super impressive work.

I am curious as you stated the synthesizer is implemented on a single ATMega88. However in the pictures it appears there are at least to ATMega chips on separate boards connected via a ribbon. If it's not too much trouble, would you mind elaborating on what the second AVR micro is doing?

The hardware chiptune project

Anonymous
Wed 31-Dec-2014 00:14
I wonder if there is a bug in your drum instruments.

bassdrum: the start frequency seems to be too low. so your bend-delta actually causes the frequency to go below zero and reverses the bend effect (so it goes upwards). I suspect that you originally meant to use an absolute tone in the instrument instead of a relative!

snaredrum: same stuff going on here... change note in instrument to be absolute instead of relative?

well - fact is that you build amazing stuff. Thanks for the inspiration!