Forum
Register
Log in
Latest comments
Syndication
RSS feed
Feedback

Forum comments in chronological order

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for what people (other than myself) write in the forums. Please report any abuse, such as insults, slander, spam and illegal material, and I will take appropriate actions. Don't feed the trolls.

Jag tar inget ansvar för det som skrivs i forumet, förutom mina egna inlägg. Vänligen rapportera alla inlägg som bryter mot reglerna, så ska jag se vad jag kan göra. Som regelbrott räknas till exempel förolämpningar, förtal, spam och olagligt material. Mata inte trålarna.

Feb 2011

The Chipophone

Anonymous
Thu 3-Feb-2011 11:44
Thanks. Please make this open source, it has great potential.
I agree - and if you don't as some kind of consellation can you cover Commando please! <3

Thing On A Spring

Anonymous
Mon 7-Feb-2011 10:02
It's a Goofy song :) A bit of goofing up at the end seems right :)

/Pontus

The TTY demystified

Anonymous
Wed 9-Feb-2011 17:56
Hi, this seems to be an excellent technical article, however is there any chance you can provide a broad description of TTY for a non technical audience. e.g. explain in simple language the origin, function and implications of TTY.
You may not consider this your remit, which is fair enough.

The hardware chiptune project

Anonymous
Wed 9-Feb-2011 18:47
Could you post links to some resources you used to learn how to synthesize the channels?

Mega Man 3 Intro

Anonymous
Mon 14-Feb-2011 09:42
Excellent as always! If you take requests I would ask for The Silver Surfer background music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGNSHNf-nlU

/Pontus

Vim code

Anonymous
Mon 14-Feb-2011 20:24
Hanoi works, but mandelbrot just keeps writing strange stuff to my console.
Anonymous
Tue 15-Feb-2011 19:19
That's purely insane O_o
If only there was an iovvv (think of ioccc), maybe it's time to setup the chalenge.

I didn't realise at first it was drawing the set but it was on my 170MHz dear host. switching to a 3GHz pc helps rendering it faster :p

congrats anyway

The TTY demystified

Anonymous
Wed 16-Feb-2011 07:57
Great Job, learned much

The remote control project

Anonymous
Thu 17-Feb-2011 17:48
wierd, how the two red leds could be illuminated the way they are plugged into the breadboad on the second image? Is it some magic?

/bmx
lft
Linus Åkesson
Fri 18-Feb-2011 08:10
wierd, how the two red leds could be illuminated the way they are plugged into the breadboad on the second image? Is it some magic?

/bmx

I think they're connected vcc -> resistor -> led -> led -> resistor -> gnd. That way, if you plug one end of a lead between the leds, it becomes a logic probe. The usability of which would increase vastly with differently coloured leds.

The Chipophone

Anonymous
Fri 18-Feb-2011 12:55
Linus oh Linus
You are so Clean-us

International Karate

Anonymous
Mon 21-Feb-2011 09:39
Amazing arpeggio at 07:00. Hats off!

Craft

Anonymous
Tue 22-Feb-2011 15:09
Dude, you are awesome, I'm really amazed! Keep on creating amazing stuff like this!!

The TTY demystified

Anonymous
Wed 23-Feb-2011 20:35
Very good document, thanks!

Phasor

nazlfrag
Thu 24-Feb-2011 15:39
Hey Linus, congratulations on a beautiful hack and an amazing demo. I loved it so much I made a font in tribute, http://fontstruct.com/fontstructions/show/353703

Keep up the awesome work! (and please don't sue me ^.^)

The TTY demystified

Anonymous
Fri 25-Feb-2011 22:10
great article. I have known the term 'TTY' for a long time and never knew what the history behind it. Seeing how even current day UNIX system still make use of TTY is quite interesting to me. Now I feel more 'connected' when I press a key on my keyboard and seeing a character appear on the monitor screen. A good read.

Metroid, part 1

Anonymous
Mon 28-Feb-2011 22:26
Awesome.